Keep a record of the temperature at the same time each day. Use your results to make a chart.
Use a ruler to measure the depth of the snow in your garden in mm.
List, learn and recite 12 times table and any other times tables you need to work on.
Write a report on a book you have read out of school.
Watch Newsround and write about one item that was reported.
Write an imaginative story about "A day in the snow." You can type your story on the computer if you have access to one. Remember to use good vocabulary, connectives, openers and punctuation.
Use the website http://incoherency.co.uk/countdown/practise/ to play both Countdown Word and Numbers game.
Try to find as many words as you can from the letters selected. Your challenge is to find a word with the largest number of letters. Once you have found your words, try to use them in sentences. Remember to use a dictionary to find the meaning of any new or unusual words.
Generate a selection of numbers and a total and use your skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to get the total, or as close to it as you can.
- R.M.E. Activities [docx 11KB]
- Numeracy - Addition [docx 12KB]
- Numeracy - Addition & Subtraction [docx 30KB]
- Numeracy - Addition & Subtraction 4 [pdf 72KB]
- Numeracy - Addition & Subtraction 3 [docx 17KB]
- Numeracy - Addition & Subtraction 2 [docx 10KB]
- Literacy - Writing [pdf 20KB]
- Literacy - wRITING 8 [pdf 96KB]
- Literacy - Writing 7 [pdf 69KB]
- Literacy - Writing 6 [pdf 77KB]
- Literacy - Writing 5 [pdf 75KB]
- Literacy - Writing 4 [pdf 65KB]
- Literacy - Writing 3 [docx 159KB]
- Literacy - Reading 4 [pdf 122KB]
- Literacy - Reading 3 [pdf 43KB]
- Literacy - Grammar [pdf 5KB]