How many toys can you buy with £100. Using a catalogue i.e. Argos, Tesco direct make a list of as many toys you can buy. Either for a girl, a boy or both.
“Elimination Game” Use the clues below to eliminate all of these numbers except one: 9078, 6552, 8948, 9096, 9462, 10341, 1874,9984,8643,8706,5483,9341,3242, 2359,9714,8834 ,8814 -
It is divisible by 4 -
It is larger than 8641 -
It is an even number -
The sum of the digits is 21
It is less than 9756
TV Times: List all the children’s programmes on one channel between 3:30pm and 5:00pm Work out how long each programme lasts.
Write an imaginative story about "A day in the snow" You can type your story onto a computer if you have access to one. Remember great vocabulary, connectives, openers and punctuation.
Write a report on a book you have read out of school. Your report should be fun and encourage someone else to read the same book.
- 7x Table Speed Test [doc 34KB]
- 8x Table Speed Test [doc 34KB]
- 9x Table Speed Test [doc 34KB]
- BFG Uplevelling Task [docx 103KB]
- Division Revision [doc 33KB]
- Missing Number Subtraction Revision [doc 30KB]
- Multiplication Revision [doc 244KB]
- Number Sequences [doc 23KB]
- P5 Alien Adjectives [doc 23KB]
- Party Time Problem Solving [doc 331KB]
- Place Value Revision [doc 109KB]
- Subtraction [doc 40KB]
- Time Activity [doc 28KB]
- To A Mouse [docx 14KB]
- Addition of 3 digit numbers [docx 58KB]
- book review [doc 25KB]