Be a Tables Wizard
Bounce a ball and say the stations of all the times tables that you know. Try the 2, 5 and 10.
Be a Shopkeeper
Gather items from around the house and make a shop. Make paper price tickets for each item. Add up 3 items 4 items 5 items.
Be a Word Finder
Look at a newspaper or a magazine. Draw a circle around the words you don’t know. Ask a grown up to help you find the meaning.
Be a Sound Detective
Think of all the words which end with a “magic e”-e.g. snake. Look in a magazine and draw a line under as many as you can.
Be a Story Teller
Write a story about an adventure you have had in the snow.
Practise Your Handwriting
- Cloze proceedure [pdf 35KB]
- acrostic_snowman [pdf 36KB]
- poetryprompts_simile_snow [pdf 86KB]
- Winter Comprehension [pdf 954KB]
- Winter Scavenger Hunt [docx 125KB]
- wordbankfun_winter [pdf 62KB]
- Adding Coins [pdf 1MB]
- Beat That Challenge [docx 52KB]
- Column Addition Worksheet [pdf 983KB]
- Advent_Tasks_sheets [doc 40KB]
- snowman_maths [doc 45KB]